Friday, June 22, 2012

Pics or it Didn't Happen

 Why do I have to stifle laughter when I see a child crying?

Uhm, am I still in New York?



Tour of Michelle's apartment.

Eggs in toast: V for Vendetta-ing it.

Defacing the face of music.

Thank you, mommy for sending me muh rain boots.

OHMAGUHHHH:


Skoiloine.

Is this tile MORE likely to trigger a seizure?

The view of my walk to work. Lurv it.

Welcome to the office!

It's obviously complete.


Cooper Union Student Architecture Thesis Show:
I could only think of how to sneak away with the box.

"Nowadays, every one-legged Chicana lesbian who demands a show gets one."
Duh. But what this gotta do with a masters thesis?

Inside Cooper Union. Sweet, but daunting staircase.

Beers with the office cr3w. 
It makes me look like I had more than one, eh?

I color code floorplans and think about 
Sandra Bullock movies at this internship of mine.

Tango in da park. Nobody broke any hips.

"I'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy."
-My Disney's Hercules collectible plate 1997

The water harp at Prospect Park. Such a tease.

She killed a child. And she proud.

WOW, BUT I--

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! The tiramisu looks amazing--I haven't had any in a while.

    ReplyDelete