Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I need a new prescription...

...because errthang starting to blur! One day I get an email that the work I did was good enough to show a client the next, I'm spending 8 hours hatching rectangles in AutoCAD. There was a day that I walked by a funeral home. Nobody outside was crying. There was another day I looked a bum in the eye. Today I attended an event on Greene St. With the vp of Houzz. The most interesting thing was the lady behind me talking about her weekend producing 4 rendered elevations, 3 floor plans, etc etc etc by Monday. She got not sleep, she was really tired, and it sounds like this is going to be the rest of my life after school ends. I walked from Greene st. Through the east village, through the lower east side, along the east river, and up to Grand Central Station because until grand central station, there was not a train in sight. It rained. It was beautiful. The sun was setting, the hipsters were nowhere in sight, and these kids threw their pizza trash on the ground 3 yds away from a trash can. I had a feeling I wasn't in the best part of town, but there were a bunch of joggers so I had to be safe. It was a little eerie walking along the freeway and past a few shipyards that didnt seem to fit. Pictures to come since visuals are always better than the words UNLESS WORDS CAN BE SO BEAUTIFUL THAT THEY ARE INDEED THE VISUALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment