Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm an Idiot

How did my first day of my internship go? I felt like I was in the 8th grade all over again: uncomfortable, awkward, and useless. If things keep going this way, sounds like 8th grade will be the rest of my life.

I did sit in on a meeting with the interior designer and architect today. I was completely enthralled by their dialogue. It was like a poem the way they spoke about the drawings, the materials, the furnishings, all the while weaving in conversation about the jobs of the others on the team and their client. In those moments, everyone in the world had a purpose in this project. So there is a flicker of hope for myself as I will use the future to strive for that eloquence and understanding.

I just finished Catching Fire and I'm highly sensitive right now. I HATE THESE BOOKS. 

I'm insecure.

But it was a beautiful, rainy day.

And I hope this guy never finds this blahg.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that guy does find this. Because I FCKN HATE when people take pictures of me sleeping with my mouth open! Biatch. You looked very adult by the way :) I wish I had a reason to dress nice. I'll be in scrubs my whole life. Missyou.

    ReplyDelete