Sunday, July 7, 2013

Don't feel like Bloggin'. Not Like I'm Letting Anyone Down.

I will say that we went from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, and the bugs here are RUTHLESS. They probably never met a Ruth in their lives if you asked them. I wore sneakers (?) tennis shoes (?) close-toed athletic shoes (?)—I don't know the correct term, but some bug crawled into my shoe and bit me through my socks. Twice. I mean REALLY? And I don't even wanna talk about my left thigh, but inner upper thigh and outer upper thigh. Yes, I've been wearing shorts, but not shorts THAT short! I might need to bug spray like I spray tan. Never. So just give up on the bug spray cause the bugs will find OTHER PLACES. Bytheway, I've done A LOT of things since arriving in Chiang Mai, and eating bugs was just one of those things.


Grasshoppers or something. Ate it.

Bamboo worms. Ate it.

Sorry. Couldn't do these.
I mean the bitches had eyes.

COULDN'T DO THESE.

NOPE.

Silk worms. Ate it.


Crickets or something. Ate it.

ขอขอบคุณคุณ ←kthanksbahye.

No comments:

Post a Comment